Until further notice, I will not be accepting bookings unless the following guidelines are met. These are as advised by Equity and are based on Government guidelines.
- Your venue must have a room dedicated to live entertainment with a stage.
- The stage must be 3 - 6 metres away from the audience this can be in distance or height.
- You must be prepared to ensure safe social distancing for me so that I can work free of direct contact with others. This includes keeping the audience away from the staging area.
- There must be changing room facilities free from public access.
- Entertainers are being encouraged not to mix with audiences during gigs please make your customers aware I am not being ignorant hehe.
- Dancing is not to be encouraged by entertainers or venues as it contravenes social distancing this will need to be policed by you.
- Payment must be made by either instant bank transfer before the end of the gig or by card. There is a 5% fee for card payment to cover processing costs.
- You will need to provide me with a full copy of your venue risk assessment and social distancing practices before a booking is accepted so that I am aware of your procedures.
- I will arrive 1 hour before the start of the performance and no sooner. I will leave as soon as the performance is concluded.
I am sure you appreciate that while we are all keen to get back to work as yet the status of the virus has not changed, there are no cures or inoculations yet. While it makes gigs more awkward we all have a responsibility to protect each other.